Enrollment Services Center (ESC)
The Enrollment Services Center (ESC) is a one-stop resource for:
- Answers to all your school-related questions, simple or complex.
- Assistance with registration, records, and financial aid.
- Personalized guidance.
- Referrals to a wealth of campus resources.
Our ESC senior specialists are trained to approach your issues holistically and individually. We anticipate issues before they arise, and make sure you always have the right information to keep your college career on track. We are here to help you understand and take care of the “business” of college life.
ESC Can Help
- Explain your financial aid (scholarships, loans, and grants).
- Review your accounts to confirm your paperwork is completed and on time.
- Explain all steps necessary for full loan eligibility.
- Help with scholarship and economic appeals.
- Explain your current balance.
- Clarify payment due dates.
- Explain liability for withdrawing and dropping courses.
- Provide tuition payment plan information.
- Assist with online registration and class scheduling.
- Clarify approvals for prerequisites, closed courses, and credit overload.
- Provide in-person registration for courses that require special approval.
- Clarify course add/drop and withdrawal policies and deadlines.
- Assist with transcript and diploma requests.
During your first year as an undergraduate student at New York Tech, your ESC senior specialist will help you navigate the different services and offices available to you.
- Organize all aspects of your records: Financial Aid, Bursar, Registrar, Academics.
- Serve as the point of contact with your academic department and advisors.
- Help with your transition to New York Tech in your first year.
If you need assistance, contact the Enrollment Services Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 516.686.7878.