Are you looking to improve your academic and professional English? Are you interested in working toward being accepted into a degree program at New York Tech? Our 15-week programs, available during the fall and spring academic semesters, consist of four intensive levels of skill-based instruction (listening, speaking, reading, and writing).
To be accepted into our English language program, you must submit the following in order to receive an I-20 Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Student Status:
- Application form accompanied by a $50 application fee
- Proof of a high school degree
- A financial affidavit of support
We will place you in the appropriate English courses based on your scores on an approved English placement exam (e.g., TOEFL iBT, IELTS, Versant EPE, Duolingo), as well as a possible diagnostic essay sample.
If you are interested in pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree at New York Tech, and have an IELTS score of 5.0 or TOEFL IBT score of 61 or Pearson PTE of 40 higher, please visit New York Tech Admissions to find out about applying and attending our semester programs as a bridge to your full admission.
Estimated costs per semester:
- Application fee (one-time fee): $50
- Placement exam fee (one-time fee): $50
- Orientation fee (one-time fee): $75
- College fee: $620
- International insurance (required): $893
- Tuition: $5,100