The Office of Student Employment provides a variety of on-campus and off-campus paid employment opportunities for New York Institute of Technology students. These opportunities foster and promote career, personal and professional development and aids in the ability to enhance the necessary skills needed for success after graduation. Students have the ability to apply learned skills and theories in a practical setting while earning income to assist with college expenses.
The Office of Student Employment strives to:
- Support the recruitment and retention goals of New York Tech.
- Assist students seeking part-time employment that will complement and support their academic experience.
- Provide training for career and professional development.
- Expose students to experiences that foster lifelong learning and job development.
- Assist students in financing their education.
- Educate supervisors and employers to create an impactful student experience.
- Deliver administrative and technical support to employers and the New York Tech community.
Denniesia Cameron Richards
Assistant Director of Student Employment
Career Success and Experiential Education