About Your Bill
New York Institute of Technology uses electronic billing statements (e-bills) for all student accounts who have a balance due. Due to the advantages of e-billing, we no longer print, mail, or provide paper copies of tuition bills. You're welcome, though, to download and print a hard copy of your e-bill from a personal computer.
Accessing Your E-bills is Easy
- Get notified: You will get an email to your official nyit.edu email address when a new bill is available.
- View your e-bill: Sign in to the Student Service HUB—Your Home for University Business—and select the "My Account" button.
- Authorizing a third-party payer:
- To allow your parents or some other designee to access and view your student e-bill: Sign in to your Student Service HUB account. Under Finances choose "My Account" then on the "Overview" tab in the middle of the page underneath Do you want help paying? select Send a Payer Invitation.
- A window will open where you can complete the payer invitation, choose the access you are granting and write a brief message to the authorized payer.
- Once you select send invitation, an email will be sent to that individual to create their PIN.
- Once completed, they'll be able to view your e-bills, view tax forms (if granted), make payments, and view your balances as they become available. They will also be sent an email notification when a new e-bill is available for viewing. * Please note that e-bills are only sent once a month on or about the 16 of the month only if you have a balance due.
- You can verify payments posted to your account in real time by logging into the Student Service HUB. You won't see the same payments immediately on your e-bill because it is a monthly statement; they will appear in the next billing cycle.
- Once you have granted Authorized Payer access, designees may sign in here.
- Check your account: You can verify payments posted to your account in real time by logging into the Student Service HUB. You won't see the same payments immediately on your e-bill because it is a monthly statement; they will appear in the next billing cycle.
Payment Due Dates & Late Fees
100% of Tuition, Fees, and Housing (if applicable) is due:
- Fall Semester: August 1
- Spring Semester, including Intersession: January 1
- Summer: May 1
- College of Osteopathic Medicine: View Dates
- Vancouver students