Rosemary Burgos-Mira has worked in several academic libraries, specialized libraries, non-profits and legal publishing. She has worked in different departments, including access services, acquisitions, reference, serials, technical services, and digital services.
Her interests include digital processing, instructional information technology, and library research. Burgos-Mira received both her Masters of Library and Information Science and her Master of Science in Computer Science from Long Island University and her bachelor’s degree in Spanish Literature and education from New York University.
- Developing the 21st-Century Library
- Library Systems
- Bock, Julia; Burgos-Mira, Rosemary. “Navigating to the Future: Understanding Common Tasks in a Multi-Campus Environment in the Dramatically Changing Acquisition World” Journal of Electronic Resources Librarianship 22:3/4 (2010)
- Burgos-Mira, Rosemary. “Implementing Electronic Reserves at Hofstra University” Journal of Interlibrary Loan, Document Delivery & Electronic Reserve 17:1/2 (2007)
Courses Taught at New York Tech
- Library/information literacy sessions of FCIQ and EENG Design Project classes
- Workshops on Citation software