Admission Requirements: Life Sciences – Biomedical Engineering, B.S.
Thanks for your interest in the Life Sciences – Biomedical Engineering, B.S. degree. This degree follows our general admission requirements.
- Completed application.
- $50 nonrefundable application fee.
- Copies of transcripts of all high school work, including college-level courses. Your mid-year and final grades will be required. All final, official transcripts must be received prior to the start of your first semester.
- Testing Preferences: First-time first-year applicants may choose to submit their application without standardized test scores to be considered for admission to New York Institute of Technology. This program does not require test scores, though some academic programs require test scores. Review our test-optional policy. If you are submitting official SAT (critical reading and math only) or ACT test scores, use these codes.
NYIT SAT Code: 2561; NYIT ACT Code 2832
- Two letters of recommendation.
- 300-350 word essay on one of the following topics:
- Tell us about your career goals and why attending New York Tech would further these goals.
- Describe the achievement of which you are most proud and why.
- First-Year Priority Deadline: December 1
- Regular Admission: Applications will be reviewed on a rolling admission basis, as long as space is available.
- International Student Deadlines: December 1 for the spring semester and July 1 for the fall semester.
Admitted Student Profile
IPEDS Admissions Component, U.S. News & World Report